Monday, September 8, 2008

September. :)

Where to start! It's amazing how things stack up after you haven't posted in awhile. I'm sorry about that. things have been kind of crazy. But a peaceful kind of crazy... :P So! Here it is. the school year. It's not much different then summer for me. I was doing school all through the summer, so all that's really different is that the homework is more intense then it is during the summer. I'm pretty happy.
Oh! I have a new piano teacher! Her name is Chelle. She's pretty nice. I've only had three lessons with her, so we are still kind of feeling each other out, if that makes any sense. She's having me pick out some music at home that I like so she can find out what kind of music I'm interested in playing. That's kind of nice.

Half my family is in Colorado right now. Clara is auditioning for the flute teacher at Bolder, and my other sister Karen is auditioning for the voice at some other college in Colorado. so this week it's just me and my oldest sister Dana in the house. and of course Maleny and David. But mostly it will be just me because Dana works. It hasn't been so bad so far. I actually handle things pretty well. David helps me make dinner and sometimes we will do something fun afterwords. we have a good time. and Auntie stops by after work to check on me. so that's really nice. David has been a real sweet heart. Which makes me happy. I'm glad he isn't depressed because mom isn't around. they all come home on Saturday.
I haven't been doing a lot of reading lately. I haven't really felt like reading. well actually, I've wanted to read, I just haven't wanted to sit down and read.... I don't know. It's weird. :P I think I might get back at it today. I went to the library this week and there are books on my bed waiting to be opened.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hey, Cecilia!
I like your new image! It really nice. Where do you take piano lessons?

What is your favorite piece and/or composer?

You're reading Mara Daughter of the Nile?! I love that book!! cool.

God bless,

~Kathryn

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! It is so sweet. :-) I am a homeschooling mother of 4 (so far), and it's nice to see homeschooled kids who seem to like being homeschooled and love their brothers and sisters.

One thing I have noticed is that you do not capitalize God, yet you capitalize Piano. What is up with that?? ;-)

Cecilia said...

-laughs- that is TOTALLY not on purpose. I kind of put capitals everywhere without thinking about it. :)I guess I should change that huh?
I'm glad you like it! I really have fun writing.
I am SO glad my mom chose to homeschool us. My mom is amazing. People think she's crazy for homeschooling all six of her kids. but it's really the best way to go.
Thanks for reading!
~Cecilia