Friday, September 24, 2010

what now?

Well, the show closed on Sunday. we only ran for four days, but hopefully we're going to start touring middle schools next month and throughout the year, so it wont officially end for awhile. which is pretty cool.
Life's going back to normal. I'm catching up on my school again which was horribly neglected over the summer.... yikes... It's nice to get my brain moving again. :P I'm pretty relaxed right now. I am glad I don't have to turn in to a monster every night anymore, though I really miss seeing my friends. this week really has been the post show de-punking. remembering how to be Cc again. I've just been taking it easy and getting my sleep back. I took a lot of walks and bike rides so I could talk to God. I found a nice little hidden spot along the river this morning where I can just sit and think. it's very nice.
To keep my theater mind going, yesterday I went to the library and got out a bunch of books full of monologues, so I could pick a few I liked and work on them and maybe memories them so I can pull one out at anytime. it's always good to have a monologue in your back pocket. I'm not planing on auditioning for another show till January, so that'll keep me busy in the meantime.

quick side note, I adore the guitar... I started learning at the beginning of this year. I totally fell in love with it... I don't have a teacher or anything, I'm learning intirely on my own, but I'm just having a blast with it. My dad plays guitar too, so sometimes he'll get out his guitar and we'll have a little jam session. I've never had something in common with my dad like that, so that's really exciting for me to share that love with him.

okay. that's all. I just thought I'd post just to get into the habit of posting regularly. :)

God Bless,
Ceci

No comments: