Thursday, November 4, 2010

Little moments.

I have a little funny story...
so, dad comes up behind me while I'm talking to clara, and he's bouncing on his heals like he does sometimes and rubbing my shoulders and he whispers in my ear "can I raid your bag?" Referring to my lovely pillowcase full of sweet delights. and I say go ahead. and he says "anything off limits?" and I say no... thinking there isn't anything I would be heart broken to part with. so he bounds off into my room and I hear him searching my bag. then I hear a "ooooooooo!!" come from my room... so I go in to investigate what prize he has found... I walk in, he has his back turned to me and I hear this "crunch crunch crunch" and as I come closer, I find that he has captured my king sized butterfinger bar, and is eating the entire thing with a look of glee on his face. he grins at me and walks out of the room.
now, I'm totally fine with that. I just thought it was pretty funny that he picked the biggest thing he could find. I love mah daddy. he's the best ever. :)

No comments: