Monday, July 21, 2008

Wet Paint

We're painting our house. Blue. Really blue. I don't like it at all. We have the strangeist house on the block. I suppose it will be better when we get the trim on. It's just right now that it looks bad... *sigh*


I painted the very first strip on the house.


Me and my mom painting.


My sister Dana


Me. :D


Tired Painter Dana.

Other then painting, not a lot has been going on. I'm reading like crazy and having a jolly good time. Yesterday was lovely. All I did was read, paint, and go to mass. The reading was my favorite. I finished a book called The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner. It was an amazing book. and now I have started on the book that comes after that one, The Queen of Attolia. Its wonderfully thrilling. After that I am planing to start Inkheart. I've heard a lot of good things about it. I'm excited to start that one. Other things that I have on my shelf are Our only May Amelia By Jennifer L. Holm, and The Kings Fifth by Scott O'dell. And then after those I will need to go back to the library.
Oh! and I turn 13 in 24 days!!!! *Dances* I am sooo excited. I think I'm done being 12 now. I can move on. Here comes another adventure.....

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Hey! When is your birthday?? I'll be 13 on august 2nd!! August is a great month.
My brother Justin and I joke about it because he was born in august too, and we were both born on our due dates, which is supposed to be really rare.

Inkheart is really good, by the way. It's different, but good.

~Kathryn