Monday, November 17, 2008

Peter Pan

Oooh my gosh it was amazing. I had SUCH a good time. The sets were beautiful, the choreography was awesome, the acting was MORE then fabulous. I was really impressed with the girl who played Peter Pan. I've seen her in other plays and I haven't been so impressed, but she was just AMAZING! she was PERFECT. The flying was fabulous. I didn't see the cords till the second time I saw the show. ( I got to go twice. Hehehehe...) Captain hook was just brilliant. the whole casting was perfect. I was really really impressed. It was just a beautifully put together show. Everything was perfect. I couldn't stop grinning at the "do you believe in fairies?" scene. It almost made me cry. well, kind of. It was just so cool. I really wish I could have been apart of it. even if I was just on crew. *sigh* I got to see most of my friends so that was awesome. I miss everyone so much. I really want to do Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. They are doing that one in the spring and a TON of people are doing it. Hopefully I'll be able to do it. ugh. I miss theater so much. :P
Alright! What to talk about next.... hmm.. Well, life has been pretty crazy. I've been really quiet lately. I'm not really sure why. I've just been very deep in thought. I'm not really all there at times. I don't know whats going on. I just hope it ends soon. I don't feel depressed or anything. It's just weird. I've been spending a lot of time in my room just thinking. or reading. :) but yeah. blaaah. I'm really tired. I've been sooooo tired lately it's soo weird! Maybe I'm growing.. something like that. ha.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh, that sounds fun; being able to see plays a lot. I saw Anne of Green
Gables a few years ago, but I haven't seen any since. anyway, whatcha up to lately??? anything interesting??
Loves,
~Kathryn

Kathryn said...

I'm doing pretty good. Life hasn't been that crazy, but I feel really distracted for some reason.
Umm, I think I saw it about two or three years ago, in Downtown Spokane. . . I'm not sure. . . Caleb Kristovich played as Matthew in that one.
We've started to get our Christmas stuff out. We don't put a lot of lights and stuff up.
I've heard of "A barrel of laughs, a vale of tears" in passing, but not really what it's about. . . I'll have see if our library has it. :P
Talk to ya later. . .
~Kathryn

Kathryn said...

Hey Cc! What's up lately? Been busy? Are you doing a lot for Christmas?
I think we're staying home for Christmas. . .(^.^)
Love,
Kathryn