Wednesday, November 5, 2008

oooh so tired.

It's been such a long day. I had a piano lesson. It wasn't bad. it was just really really long. My hands were really cold so it a was pretty hard to play. but I got through it. I'm glad I have a new week to start fresh. *sigh* I'm getting along a little better with my teacher now. I don't dread lessons like I did a week ago... lol funny how fast things happen huh? :)
Anyway. It was Dana's birthday yesterday. It was a very fun day. I cleaned for most of it, but it was still a lot of fun. in the afternoon my cousins and aunts and uncles came over. And guess what we did? we played Improv games!! It was soo fun. We've never done that with the family before, so it was really cool. I love improv. it's just so fun. :) so yeah. that was awesome.
uuuuuugh so much is going on. inside and outside me. I would like it all to calm down for a bit. *SIGH* it was a very good day today. I did a lot of school which always makes me very happy. It's really cold outside, but I kind of like it like that. I think I prefer cold to hot. hehehe..
I guess I need to go to bed. I need to journal a bit. as I said, a lot is going on inside me. I love journaling. It's good for that kind of stuff. : ) I just dread the day when someone actually reads them other then me.... lol

Note to Kathryn: Sorry I haven't commented back! My computer is acting up and it wont let me comment. I hope it comes back soon. I'll comment as soon as it will let me! Sorry about that!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

That's hilarious!!:D so that's why... ^_^

How many cousins do you have? I have about twenty-four. I think. :P

What's The BFG? Never heard of it(that's no a great surprise though!).
Love,
~Kathryn