Wednesday, April 23, 2008

*buzzz buzzz buzzz..........SPLAT!*

hee hee! I am a little punchy right now! ha ha!
You know what tragic thing happened to me this week? On Monday I was incredibly sick. Not just a little sick, REALLY sick. I had to skip rehearsal because of it. I stayed on the couch ALL day and when I tryed to stand up, I felt like my legs were going to fall off. It was really, really weird. My mom thought I had the mumps. That's how awful I looked. It was TERRIBLE. She took me to the Doctors and they told me I had a fever, ( like I didn't know that already! ) and some other things about what they thought I had. And then they gave me a bunch of Meds and sent me home. Woopie! ( And no, I don't have the mumps, thank goodness.)
Yesterday morning I was feeling A LOT better then I had the day before. Its amazing how my health goes up and down like that. One day I will be feeling like trash, and then next I will be bouncing of the walls! Well, I wasn't bouncing off the walls, but I sure was feeling incredible compared to Monday. But my mom had me stay home from rehearsal again because some how she knew I was going to feel really crumby during the hours that I would have been at rehearsal. For the rest of the day, I was curled up in my bed reading some very good books. It was perfectly wonderful. (besides the fact that I was feeling crumby)
Today I was feeling just fine and I was pretty sure I would be able to go to rehearsal. I was really excited. And then guess what happened? The Drama teacher called and said that rehearsal was canceled. I wasn't very happy. But I had actually had a really good day. I got a lot of time reading and I got to be with my family some. I even got to go to the library! I guess God knew that I needed a break this week. It was a really good break besides me being sick. If all goes as planed, I will go to rehearsal tomorrow and everything will be back to normal. Ok, probably not. but what ev. :D

Good night!

No comments: