Saturday, April 5, 2008

why!?

It snowed this morning. Can you believe it?! Dude, it's the bigging of April! I WANT SPRING!
I went to the library today! That made me very happy. I have two new books to read now! Mossflower, and another one about the Civil War called Rifles for Watie. So I am excited. :D

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE empty books? Like journals or anything that has nothing but a bunch of empty pages. They are one of the many things that make me very happy. I especially like the ones that have pretty covers. I love journaling. I started journaling when I was about eight, but I didn't start really getting in to it and writing frequently till I was about ten. I love to look back and see What happened today last year. It's also really fun to see how different I am from then. It's kind of like looking at a old picture of your self and being amazed at how different you look. Except with a journal, it's so much more then just how you look. It's how you write, it's how you look at things, how you've grown. So yeah. It's pretty cool.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Hello Cecilia! You have a great blog. Great design and great content. Many greetings, Adrian from Germany