Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yay for summer reading!

I just got back from the library and with a giant stack of books. Yay! Cc is happy! Give me food and books and a quiet room and you wont see me for the next few weeks. :D
Life is good. Summer is coming along very nicely. I am very content. Everything seems to be going alright. Well, except when I swallowed a whole peppermint by accident this morning...... That wasn't so fun. :)
I went to mass today. That was very nice. I like going to daily mass. For some reason I can talk to god easier when it's daily mass. On Sunday's there are more distractions. Such as the awful music at our parish, or my friends sitting three rows ahead of us, and so on. When it's daily mass, there aren't very many people there, and they usually don't have music. It's just easier to concentrate.
So yeah. I got a prayer time in which makes me very happy! :)
The new Pixar movie Wall-E comes out next week on the 27th. I am REALLY excited. I love pixar. they make incredibly good movies. Everyone should go see it.

Ok I'm just rambling now. I didn't really have anything to say when I started writing this post. Well, I'm ending it now. So it doesn't matter. :)

No comments: