Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh look, it's summer.


Well, here it is. Beauty and the Beast is over now. It's been over for about two weeks. It seems like a month. Time has been crawling by pretty slowly since it ended. I've been remembering what it was like before I started all the theater. Slow, but not altogether boring. This is my life. I like it. :)

So as I was saying, it's summer now. I've been thinking about what I am going to do with it. I REALLY don't want it to be another summer where I lounge around and do nothing. I want to make something of it. I have a few plans. Towards the end of June I will be taking the level 6 swimming program at SCC. I am pretty excited about that. I love swimming. I am a water girl. I spend most of my summer in the water. We take regular trips to the lake at least twice a month. I love it.
I also plan to spend A LOT of my summer at the library. I LOVE reading. I have a long list of books I want to read. I am so excited. I am planing to raid the library next week. When the Mannino's leave the library, the shelves are usually somewhat empty. Mwahahaha....... At the moment, I am reading Maril of Redwall, and a book called The Princess and Curdie by George MacDonald. Both of which I am enjoying very much.

I hope you all are enjoying your summer! I am looking fwd to a wonderful one.

No comments: