Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm back!

And I am SO glad I am. It was a very long show. But I did get to watch one of them! It was awesome. I'm glad I got to do that. I needed a break. After the show we had pictures. Pictures are probably the worst part of any CYT show. First of all, they take them right after the most tiring shows of the run (schooldays) so everyone is about ready to pass out. And then they take FOREVER trying to arrange everyone. And they take several pictures of different groups, and all in all, it takes about 2 hours at most. But I didn't have such a terrible time actually. I hung out with who I like to call "the unstoppable trio". They are three crew boys that hang out together ALL the time. I never see one with out the others. And if I do, the others come sooner or later. They are just a crack up. I love to laugh at them and laugh with them. They recently made me a part of their little group. But I don't hang out with them all the time though. I just come in every once in a while. Its really fun. We have a good time. So while everyone was taking pictures, we were up in the balcony play a card game called "Hi jack" and having a jolly good time! Yay for jolliness
amongst tiredness!! :D

Thats them. Joey, then Nick, and Sam is the red head. I'm sad that Nick isn't smiling, but other then that it's a pretty good picture.:D
So yup. that was my day. I am enjoying the nice weather and am very glad that we have a day off tomorrow. Yippy! I think I will go find a book to read now. :)

No comments: