Friday, May 9, 2008

Dress rehearsal week!

This is what I look like when I come home from rehearsal. I should have taken a picture of me when I had my old lady make up on! I took it off before I took this. It rocked. I had the best makeup job there! But anyway. Thats my hair. It also rocks. See the wonderful grayness in it? heehee. I am having so much fun. My costume is AMAZING. I love it to bits. I will have to post a pic of it some time soon. We open next week! WOOHOO! I am so exited and sad at the same time. I really really don't want it to end. I will probably never see these people that I have become friends with again. It really sucks! maybe I will get everyones phone number and email so I can keep in touch. But it's just not the same. And plus, I am really bad at talking on the phone. ARRG! I am going to be so crushed when this is over. I have one whole week and then it is over. *sigh*
Anyway! *suddenly quoteing the show* Enough gloom and doom. Let's think happy thoughts! :D (thats not the end of the line by the way. COME AND SEE IT! :P)
My Aunt and Uncle are coming in to town today. they live all the way in CA so it is a big deal when they take the time to come. We are going out to dinner tonight with them at an Italian restaurant. Fun stuff!
Ok I better go help get ready.

Over and out, Cc

No comments: