Saturday, May 17, 2008

This is the end of Miss Maple!

I am in a total state of shock right now. Its over. The show is OVER! I can't believe it. Four months have gone by so fast. I don't know what to think. Actually, thats a lie. I do know what to think. I am TERRIBLY HEART BROKEN!! I will never see these wonderful kids that I love again! I have had such a wonderful time with them all. I am SO glad I was able to be a part of this. I got to know so many amazing people and really bonded with a lot of them.

So, Thank you everyone, for making this experience so wonderful for me. I have had so much fun and I will remember this my whole life. I have really enjoyed all the joy and laughter we shared together. This show was positively amazing. THANK YOU!
I took a bunch of pictures and I need to do SOMETHING with them. So I will just put them up here. Enjoy!

Ok, so on closing, I did an intervew like thing on all the cast. I asked them all if they were going to be sad when the show was over. And this is what they said! the first person I interviewed was Sam.



Cool isn't it? I apologize for my awful job at being a camera man. I'll have to work on it. :D
I didn't even get half of the cast in that one. But I wont bore you to death with the other ones I took.


This is Maxx and Mara. In the play they are sibblings. They arent in real life. Haha! That would be really funny though! :)


This is Maxx, Mara, And Hannah. Isn't that the best picture EVER?! I love you guys!

Maxx, Mara, and Morgen. Hey look! they all start with M!


This is the Beautiful Sam. She's just plain wonderful.



This is Lucy the amazing. She's Mara's sister.


Mara and Jolie. Jolie is also Mara's sister. Can you tell? heehee.


Props rock!


That is my sister Dana doing Collins makeup. Ok, so I was wrong. THIS is the best picture ever.


Hey! what was THAT look for?!?!



Oh, the life of an actor.




Isn't she just GORGEOUS?!


My dad took a photo shoot of me. Thats a really bad picture. *sigh* I forgot my mascara. heehee. :D


I was trying to be in character. It didn't work. :D

So thats most of them. Hope you enjoyed!

So you want to know something crazy? On Monday I start dress rehearsal for Beauty and the Beast. One show ends, another begins. :D I am pretty excited. YAY FOR CRAZY THEATER PEOPLE!!!!!!
Bye for now, Cc

2 comments:

Jolie Rose said...

Heehee, I love these!! Thanks so much for putting them up! Wow, Mara and Maxx do look vaguely like siblings....and I love that cookie picture, actually. :D

And that video is AMAZING. I love Silas skipping about and getting in the shot all the time. And Mara crumbling.

Cecilia said...

YAY! You commented! I am so happy! Your very welcome! I had so much fun with that show. thanks for getting me in to it!
I know! If I didn't know them both, I would think they are siblings! It's amazing.
I love the cookie picture as well. I have two of them. I didn't put the other one up because it looks like you are trying to choke Mara. And we don't want that, now do we? :D