Wednesday, October 20, 2010

26 years and still strong.




It's my parents 26th anniversary today. Father Tom said a mass just for us and renewed my parents wedding vows. it was nice. I love my parents. they're my favorite ever. :)

other then that today wasn't so special.. I spent most of the day babysitting my little siblings while my parents were on a date. and then I went off to swim.and now I'm at home feeling very sleepy. apparently we're gonna watch "How to Train Your Dragon" in a little bit. I like that movie.
ahhhhhhhhhhhg. I don't know. I'm not in a very happy mood. and usually when I'm like this I get on facebook and talk to my friends and it makes me happy. but because I'm off facebook I'm gonna have to find another way to get out of this angst. *SIGH* maybe I should go journal or something.. I don't know. I miss my sisters... I haven't talked to Karen or Clara in a long time. I want them home. skype isn't enough for me... I just have a really hard talking to people over skype. hmmm. *SIGH* AHHHHGDSAEWIds kqa;eojafsdmcAPWQOIRKADi
mmmk. I think Ice Cream will make things better.... bed would be good too. :P
over and out for today.

No comments: