Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sick Tuesday.

phoooooooaaaaa. Why am I so TIRED!?!? Ahhhhhhhg! I had THE most WONDERFUL sleep last night. I went to bed at 10:00, and got up at around 8:00 without waking up inbetween, so why on earth do I feel like I could pass out on spot? it's not faaaaaaair. *SIGH* there's a cold going around my house. I had it a little bit last week, and then my mom came down with it hard and now my brother has it. I guess I'm coming down with cold round two. I rode my bike to the library this morning to pick some stuff up, and it totally wiped me out. I just brought some laundry up the stairs, and half way up I felt like I couldn't pull myself up another step and I was gonna fall backwards. that didn't happen, but it's just like, come on! really now? really? *sigh* I hate being sick. it slows down my productivity. I don't like that. I like being productive. I like being super woman. *SIGH*

Yesterday was really hard for some reason. swim was hard. I don't know why. I just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. and then rehearsal seemed to last foreeeeverrrr.. it was fun at times, but it kinda made me wanna curl up and die. oh well though. that's show biz. :P

random fact, my toenails are pink today. pink with a silver line down the middle. yup.

Random fact number two. JESUS LOVES YOU. just sayin.

SCARY FACT! my little sister, as of yesterday, is taking Kung Fu. I kid you not. I'M GONNA BE SISTER OF THE KUNG FU PANDA! now, this scares me a little bit, but at the same time I'm excited for her. it's gonna be an interesting experience.

Sad fact.... I think my bunny died today. No, it's not because I was negligent, it was because he was an old bunny. poor bunny. hope he's happy in bunny heaven.... now, I'm not positively sure he's dead... I think he is cause he's just laying in his cage with his eyes open, and he doesn't look like he's breathing. so I think he's dead.. hmm...

okay. I'm gonna do something productive now. or I'm gonna try... :P

1 comment:

Zita Louise said...

Sorry to hear about the bunny.

I don't think you are the sister of Kung Fu Panda. After all, Maleny is a tiger, or sometimes a turtle, so that makes her either Tigress or Oogway :P