Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Morning.

It's excatly 8:04 right now. my friends are probably at school. I'm here in my pink fuzzy robe and my pink fuzzy slippers sitting in my pink fuzzy chair. The radio is on and currently playing Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. I hate that song... "over played" is a understatement to say the least. I think I'll turn off the radio now...
My dad started the wood stove today. the first fire of the year is always my favorite. the smell brings back memories. it's probably not a really pleasant smell to most people.. it kind of smells like burning hair a little bit... but it's special to me if that makes any sense. and then there's the smell of your cloths burning when you stand too close to the fire when trying to get warm. I like that smell too... hahahaha I don't know. it's just a comforting smell to me. It's the sign that Fall is defiantly here and Winter is coming. I'm hoping we have a really snowy winter like we had in 2008. that was probably my favorite winter ever. :)
I'm hungry... I should probably go eat something.. but I'm jut really comfy here... it's just one of those mornings where you're content and happy. and I just wanna stay here in my pink fuzzy chair... but I do need food... dang...
mmk. I'm gonna attempt to start my day. I'll post later. :)

No comments: