Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A new project...

I love having a new project to work on... I'm so excited for "Anne"... we had our read through yesterday. we got through most of it. it's a pretty long show, so we had to skip some scenes. but from what I saw yesterday, it's going to be incredible. Marilla is a bigger part then I expected it to be... ya know, it usually happens like that. I get cast, and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a breeze... but no. I'm in almost every scene in act one, and in act two there are only only about 4 scenes I'm not in. and Marilla is a great character too... she has a lot of depth I can explore and really get into her mind. I'm already starting to do mah research and all dat good stuff. Marila has always been my favorite character in this story (aside from Gilbert, who I adore because he's such a twerp.) and I'm just so excited to be doing this. :D I hope I can do the part justice. Oh! and you know what else is super exciting?! I get a solo for the first time!!! EEEE!!! :D :D
But of course, even with a show going on, I still have to make sure I'm not falling back in school and not neglecting my family... I think that might be the hardest part of this. cause it would be so, SO easy to just eat, sleep, and breath theater and not think twice about school or how much I'm helping around the house. and that wouldn't be good for anyone... this is the draw back to being a theater geek in highschool... it's really all I want to do. all the time. nothing else. but you have to have some veggies with your yummy meat and potato's I suppose....
... that was a weird analogy... I must be getting hungry...
It snowed about 4 or 5 inches today. hah. and we thought it was all gonna go away... naaaaaaaaaaaah. hehehe. but I suppose this gives me an excuse to make cookies and hot chocolate to warm up the house. :D
otay. I guess I should move on with my day. I just needed to do some processing real quick. I'm just brimming with excitement, I figured I better write some of it down to calm myself a bit. I think I'm good now. hehehe. :)

No comments: