Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Music!

I start my first piano lesson today! I am SO excited. I've had piano lessons before about 4 or five years ago, but I was too lazy so my mom pulled me out. :P last year was the first time I actually worked really hard at it so my mom decided it was time to put me back in. Then right after Christmas I had my friend over and I found out that her dad teaches piano! Talk about good timing! And her dad is a really cool guy so I am really excited. Proof that God loves me! :D My Uncle Donald is a famous pianist. I like to think that someday I will be too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR PIANO LESSONS!!! :D i am so happy that you are enjoying them. Oh, by the way, i am Mara. hee hee. I love commenting on your blog. I want to get a blog (not a log) like this. i will call it... something. i dont know. luvya, chicky pants :D
mara

Cecilia said...

Yes I am enjoying them very much. Though, I am ignoring the fact that I have a lesson tomorrow.... Dang. :D I think I'm ready. But I'm not sure... *SIGH* YOUR DAD ROCKS! YAY!
Ok I'm done. :P