Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Loooooonnnnnggggg day.

ARRRGGGG! The house is SO noisy right now! I just want to lock my self in a room and read. But even if I did I would hear all the noise because the piano is right next to my room and Dana is POUNDING on it! I am really grumpy. This morning was very nice. School is back, so it was just the gang of four again and the house was nice and clean. I was able to lounge on the couch and read a wonderful book. But as soon as everyone came home the house fell apart. Maleny was constantly whining, my parents had gone on a date, David was running around with nothing on except a diaper, Dana wasn't feeling good so she spent most of the day downstairs in bed, and Clara was playing her flute for TWO STRAIGHT HOURS! I can't stand listening to a flute for more then a half an hour so two hours is WAY more then I can stand. I decided that I wouldn't care if I EVER heard the flute again.

I don't know why I'm so upset, other then all the noise. It's not like I had to take care of everything my self. In fact, it was just the opposite. Maleny and David played by them self's for almost all the day and didn't need very much assistants at all. I pretty much ignored the messy house. I didn't do anything! Maybe thats what's bothering me. I didn't DO anything about the problems even though I should of. And the things I didn't need to get in to, I did. So there were a lot of arguments. *SIGH* another thing that happened today that made me really sad was that I found out that my favorite author (Lloyd Alexander) died last year on May 17 and I totally missed it! It made me very sad. I could have gone to mass for him and made sure he got to heaven! I'm sure he got to heaven anyway, but I still wish I could have offered a mass up to him. *sniff* He was 83 and he died of cancer. Sadness.
And to top my whole bad day off, I didn't practice because I felt that if I heard one more noise my head would explode! So know I'm beating my self up about it but I STILL wont do it! Now how silly is that?! GRRRRRRRR
Ok I think I am going to talk about good things that happened to me today.

My cousins landed safely in Spokane. They called us from the air port to say hi to us. it made me happy. even though we didn't get to see them right away, I got to hear their voices. So that was good.

I had some wonderful reading time that I enjoyed thoroughly. Always a high point.
:D

DAVID IS REALLY REALLY CUTE! :P

The snow was very pretty today. I sat next to the window earlier today and just stared at it for a good 20 minutes. *sigh* That was nice.

okay I think I'm done ranting now. I really need to go to bed. Blah............ hmmm bed is nice. The word sounds wonderfully comfortable. like if it was written out in big, round letters, I would want to lounge on it. *giggles*
Have a wonderful sleep everyone!

1 comment:

Me said...

i am very sorry you had a rough day. I wish i could give you a big old hug. I wuvs you, chicky pants! I think that i am sick of not going to school (GASP! am i really saying this???) But i am. Plus my mom will no longer let me sleep in. I know, my life is SO hard. You must be crying buckets of tears for me. lol. Okay i have to go to bed, but i wuvs you!
your chicky poo