Saturday, February 2, 2008

One short day......

*SIGH* What a wonderful weekend with the cousins. It was so much fun. Two and a half days isn't a very long, but it was long enough to have a good time.
My Uncle Hugh picked me, Clara and Karen up on Friday at about 2:30 and got there at about 3:45. it felt like the longest drive of my life. First, we were listening to the most BORING show EVER for almost all the trip. Weather. I can't believe someone can talk about the weather for more then five minutes. This guy talked about it for almost an hour. No kidding.
And then of coarse I was SO excited about being there and seeing everyone that I was checking my watch every 5 minutes. :P
So anyway. As soon as we got there we all went to the sledding hill where everyone was. Oh my gosh. The snow was AMAZING! The snow was literally up to our waist! Luckily, they had already made a path so we weren't drowning. :D We spent a good hour or so sledding and then we went in side. We spent the rest of the day eating, smoking CANDY cigarettes (hee hee) and playing pounce. Pounce is THE most awesome card games ever. It's like solitaire. Except with a lot of people and really really fast. It rocks. :P
The next day was pretty much the same. We were out side almost all day. and in between that we played pounce. And watched Star wars 3. :D The rest of my family came up at lunch time and we had a nice little family reunion. We packed up and went home at about 5:30. It was a good trip.

Yesterday my mom woke me up at 8 and we went to mass together. It was nice. afterwards we went to Safeway to get some lunch things because the cousins were coming to our house because there dad (my second cousin) is a builder so he helped with the new bedroom down stairs. YAY! But anyway. After Safeway we went back to church to go adoration. Little did I know that we were going to stay there for 45 minutes. I wasn't to happy about that. But then we went out to coffee so it was all good. :D It was really nice to be able to spend some time with my mom. I am glad I got to do that.

So yeah! That was pretty much my weekend! We all had a good time.

So now everyone is at school. Dang. I hate not being able to talk to anyone. Who had the idea of sending there kids to school anyway?! I want his address so I can find his house and bang him on the head. :D hee hee. Or maybe I could go to his grave and dance on it. Ha ha ha ha! lol! Oh I have such evil thoughts. *smirk*
I just got a wonderful email from my friend. It made my day. I love simple little emails that just remind me that people love and care for me. *SIGH* It makes me very happy.
Oh my gosh I am SO excited! MARCH IS COMING! And that means that CYT will be doing Beauty and the Beast and THAT means that I will be doing CYT AGAIN! YAYAYAYAYA! Ok so it's not REALLY almost march, but it's coming up right?
:D

No comments: