Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Save me from my slothfulness.

I'm so tired right now. I worked really hard at the piano today and some how that drained me. I think. It could have been the staying up till 11:30 last night that made me this tired....... probably. I'm such I goof. :P
I get to play Moonlight Sonata! YAY! I LOVE that peace. It's gong to be a lot of fun. :)
Oh gosh this is a really boring post. I haven't done anything ALL DAY! Except listen to my wonderful book on type. it's called The Boggart and the Monster by Susan Copper. It's the sequel to The Boggart. They both are really fun and I recommend them. In fact, ANYTHING by Susan Copper rocks. :D *SIGH*
*smirks* So tomorrows Ash Wednesday, right? *giggles* So guess what we are gonna go do tomorrow with ashes on our foreheads?! GO ICE SKATING WITH MY COUSINS! HAHA!! I have NO idea why that strikes me as funny. But it does. It just gives me such joy going around town with ashes on my forehead! I love it. :D Some people just miss out!

No comments: