Monday, February 18, 2008

It's to early to think of a title. :D

Good morning! I am the only one up right now. I had a rough night. I kept waking up and having hunger pains. :D
It is very quiet. I guess I should enjoy it. I AM enjoying it. It is going to be a biggish day. It makes me happy cause we don't have very many of those and they keep me busy. Our friend is coming to hang out with us today! YAY! I love having friends over. It makes me happy. I haven't seen her since December of 2007! Loooong time!
I am really hoping it will be nice and sunny like yesterday so we can bounce on the trampoline. :D But right now it doesn't look like that is going to be a reality. It is really foggy out. But that could just be because it's still pretty early.

Yesterday was a very good Sunday. It lived up to it's name! It was very sunny and warm. :P I read a lot and played out side. It was wonderful.
The book I am reading Is called
King of the shadows by Susan Cooper. It's about a boy who is part of a Shakespearean theater group in London. Some time in the book, he gets sucked in to the past where he preforms with Shakespeare him self. It is really fun. I LOVE book's about theater. They rock. They make me miss theater incredibly, but I like them. :)

(in big announcer voice) And now it's time for! CC's Music Trends!

I've been listening to a lot of
Skillet lately. The songs I especially like are called Comatose, Whispers in the Dark, and, Falling Inside the Black.
I also enjoy a few Steven Curtis Chapman songs every once in a while. Cinderella is the name of his newest hit song and I love it to bits.
And of corse I always love ANY Chris Rice song at ANY time. I love all his songs. They make me happy.
And that's about it. I am pretty wishy woshy. One day I will listen to all Broadway songs, and the next you will find me listing to Hard Rock. Who knows?

The house is waking up now. Here comes another day.

No comments: