Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Music and other matters

I am in SUCH a weird mood. I really want to listen to some pop music. Jump5, Hannah Montana, you get the point. I have NO idea why. It just sounds good. I usually don't like that kind of music. It's just a little weird. Maybe it's cause I'm wearing pig tails in my hair. Hmmmm... that could be it. :D
I forgot how draining it is to ice skate. We just got back from an awesome time at the Ice Palace. I can't believe I still have feet! lol. Yeah. I am really tired and sore. It was the last time I will see my cousins for a long time. *SIGH* It was fun. I'm kind of a space case now though. :P
Happy Ash Wednesday by the way! My dad is amazing. He WALKED to work without breakfast. I hope he packed him self a lunch! No. He wouldn't be that silly. Or would he? hum......

No comments: