Monday, February 11, 2008

Oh yeah. I have a blog!

It's been awhile! I keep trying to post but I can't seem to write something in one sitting. So by the time I get back to it, it is out dated. Oh well. I am determined to write this one in one sitting.
So! Life has been pretty good this week. I was stressing really bad for half of last week because David lost the metronome and I really needed it to practice. And we never found it. So in the end my mom got fed up trying to look for it and decided to go out and get a new one. It was an emergency. So yeah. Other then that, it has been a good week. :P
We had a very peaceful weekend. That was REALLY nice. Usually weekends are the most hectic time of the week. But this time it wasn't! And it was wonderful. We had a nice little birthday party for Aunty on Saturday and that was really fun. And on Sunday everyone was pretty much taking it easy and doing their own things. I love it when that happens. Everything is really quiet around the house. It was really nice.
I woke up insanely late this morning. :D I am very tempted to gloat about not having to wake up early because I'm home schooled, but I wont. I'm not that mean. :P
I got the house all to my self for about an hour this morning! And what did I do with it? I cleaned! The living room is almost spotless. Well, it was almost spotless. Now that everyone is home, it's not so clean anymore. *sigh* I also sang my heart out and played piano like there was no tomorrow. :D I had a good time.

I had a lesson today! As always, I was wonderful! :P We had a good time.
And that was pretty much my day! Kinda boring, huh? *sigh* Well, thats how my life is a lot of the time. Boring. But I like it. At least I'm not running around like crazy cause I have to much to do.
:)

No comments: