Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another day with Cecilia

I pretty much just woke up. My brain isn't working fully. But I don't really care. I'm in a very good mood today. I'm thankful for everything. The sun is just coming up and I can see it through my bedroom window. This week has just been lovely. On Sunday it was wonderfully rainy. perfect for curling up in a sweater and reading a good book. And we even got to go to confession ( I LOVE that sacrament. Awesome stuff. :D ) It was a very good day.
Yesterday I was in the oddest mood! I was incredibly hyper. It probably drove my family nuts, but it made me happy! I did my school, (or most of it) and I even made dinner. I had a lot of fun with that. we need to pick all the veggies in the garden before it freezes, so I pretty much picked a bunch of stuff and threw them in a pot of pasta with some sort of sauce. it was delightful. I really like making dinner. or, I do once I get started on it. before I kind of dread it. But I think thats normal. :)
The only thing that is making me sad right now, is that I haven't been to any kind of social event in a really long time. I miss my friends a lot. By best friend goes to high school and doesn't have a lot of time to chat with me. Blaaah. School is such a pain! :)

I got my book Inkdeath today!!! I am SOOO Happy. I have to finish the other book I'm reading right now before I start it tho. :P I'm really excited.
Well, I guess I better get up and start my day. :D

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hi! I love your new banner! It looks really nice. Did you take that picture?
Lucky you. My bedroom window faces west, so I get a nice view of the sunsets, but our barn blocks about half of it. :P Yeah, I'd much rather be able to see sunrise. ^_^

Hmmm. Your reading A Wrinkle in Time?
LOL. My family must have five copies of it, but I think there's only one person whose read it!:D

It's getting REALLY cold! I love it! I love wearing big sweaters and socks and curling up in bed with a big cup of tea and a good book.:P

Well, I should stop now. I supposed to making lunch.:P

God bless you,
~Kathryn

Kathryn said...

Hi! Well... I'm looking for a book to read. I'll have to see if our library has the Thief(that's what it's called right?) or Mansfield Park or something.

Have you ever read The Phantom Tollbooth? It's great! :P it has a nice name too.

A Wrinkle In Time is a si/fi, right?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I have nothing else of interest to say.*laughs*

Talk to you later!

Blessings,
~Kathryn