Monday, October 20, 2008

A walk in the park

Yesterday me and my older sisters took a walk around the neighborhood to take pictures of fall. it was a perfectly beautiful day out. Everything was just gorgeous. we took a TUN of pictures. :) Here are just a few.


My foot.... :)

My lovely sisters




That's me and Clara. I'm the one who's not wearing a hat. I think I was laughing....



God is so wonderful. :) I'm probably going to be posting a lot of pictures soon. I've been going crazy with the camera lately. haha.
Oh! by the way, It's my parents 20th anniversary today! YAY!!! :D I'm going to go make a cake now... :)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Hey, Cecilia!
Ummmmmmmm..... I didn't see if the library had the Thief... I forgot!
Oh well... I think I wanna read just one book at a time, now that I have to read like a million books fr school! I'm in the middle of Sense and Sensibility right now and I ordered Mansfield Park at the library, so..... yeah, I think I'll look fr the Thief after that. :P
Where in Spokane do you live? Near the River?
Beautiful pictures!!! (horse chestnuts look cool, period. ^_^)I have no clue why, but I like to take pictures of my feet! :P It's really weird!
I have soooooooooooo many pictures I would like to put on my blog, but our connection is REALLY sloooooow.
Ooo! We're getting an unlimited connection on wednesday!!! I'm really excited! :D
Well, I better go to bed. I'm tired....

Bless you!
~Kathryn