Monday, October 13, 2008

Name's and other things

For the past few months, my dad has been trying to get me to start spelling my nick name ceci, instead of just CC. He says that now that I'm older, it would look better. But I don't know. I've always kind of thought that spelling it CC kind of showed off my character. I am very childish most of the time. I am a goof ball. I can be very shy, but only for a minute. After I break out of my shell, I can be very wild and crazy. I laugh almost all the time. Cc is just a very simple name and I like it like that. I like to think of my self as simple. And even if I'm not, it's a nice reminder to keep simple. So I'm not sure if I should change it or not. We shall see. :P

Not a lot has been going on with me. I'm gonna go to Green Bluff with my cousins tomorrow. I'm pretty excited about that. It's a pretty annual thing. We pick out pumpkins, go through the corn maze, get some yummy treats, all that jazz. It's really fun. I really like to hang out with my cousins. There kind of the close siblings that I don't have. I've always wanted to have a sibling that is close to me in age, and thats what my cousins are. one is one year older then me, and the other is one year younger. I'm smack in the middle! :) It's really cool. I love them a lot. I used to go over to their house all the time and have sleep overs when I was younger. Sometimes I spend New Years with them. It's awesome. So yeah. that's what I will be doing this weekend. not a lot other then that. :P
I better go do some school. Blaah.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Oh, you're lucky. Most of my cousins are younger that me, and the ones that aren't are...kinda weird. Well, I geuss we're just not kindred spirits, if you catch my drift. ^_^

Hmm. I think Ceci is kinda cute, but they both are, so whatever!
:P I have to say that Kendrick is a really neat name. I have never heard it before.

It's pretty funny cause, on my mom's side of the family there are only three granddaughters, and our names all start with K, so we tease my mom's sister about if she ever has a girl she'll have to name her likewise.

Our cousin's name is Keira. Isn't that cute?

~Kathryn