Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm super girl!

Yesterday was a really really really long day. My mom woke me up at 6:00 and asked me if I wanted to go to mass with her at 6:30. My first thought was "uuuugh it's sooo early. my bed is soo worm. there is no way." And then a second latter I was on my feet getting dressed. God pretty much pushed me out of bed.
The mass was beautiful. There were actually a lot of people there which I didn't expect. It was nice just to be at mass with my mom. Even if I did have to get out of my nice worm bed and walk in to freezing cold weather to do it. :) I'm glad I got to do that.
And as it turned out, it would have been a very bad thing if I went to a latter mass. cuz right after we got home and had breakfast, me and my dad drove to the middle of no where and chopped wood. well, he chopped the wood, I staked it all in the car. but it wasn't bad. I actually had fun. it just took FOREVER. we were out for about four hours, but it felt like a whole day. But now we have lot's of wood for the winter. So all is good.
When I got home I hopped in the shower and then pretty much conked out. except I never did get to sleep...
Everybody else hadn't gone to mass yet, so they left me with David and told me to make dinner. the good thing was that they told me what to make and gave me a recipe. I wouldn't have been to happy if they didn't. Not like I was very happy that they had me make dinner in the first place... I was rather annoyed. but it turned out ok. David was awesome. he was being very sweet and played by him self for most of the time they were gone. So that made me VERY happy. I turned on my music and made dinner which didn't turn out too badly. (oh and by the way, my mom left for her uncles funeral, so that's why she wasn't at home with me. )
So yeah. it was just a really long day. Not a bad one, just long.
I'm super girl.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Isn't Victoria fun? I love her hair!! :D I always play with it when I see her and I drive her nuts! I'm doing... okay. Life has been a bit boring and very tiring lately so... yeah. How are you doing? What are you reading or planing to read?
I'm kinda brain-dead right now... :P
Love,
~Kathryn

Kathryn said...

Ooooh. I'm going to read I am David for school. I just started Mansfield Park by Jane Austen. I'm kinda working my way through her books.^_^

~Kathryn

Kathryn said...

What's up??
~Kathryn